- Airtel 5G fully capable of delivering 10x speed, 10x latency and 100x concurrency
- Airtel partnered with Ericsson for 5G network in India
- Start giving 5G ready sim users
The movie will be downloaded in a few seconds: During its service live, Airtel users of Hyderabad downloaded a movie in just a few seconds. The company’s technical capabilities are outlined through this demo. Let us tell you that sufficient spectrum has been approved by the government for 5G service. Because users will get better experience of 5G only when sufficient spectrum is available.
Will the user need a new SIM for 5G service: Many telecom companies are working on rolling out the 5G service gradually. In this way, many device manufacturers are also already launching 5G supported mobile devices. In such a situation, 5G is being adopted by many users. However, the question will surely be in the minds of many users, whether the user will need a new SIM for 5G service? If you too are looking for an answer to this question, then here we are giving you information about it. However, no official information has been given for this by any company yet.
Many telecom operators will have to replace existing SIMs to access the 5G network. But many operators have already started offering 5G ready sim users. In this case, if your SIM is 5G-ready, then you will not need to replace the existing SIM. Users will be able to take advantage of key features of 5G networks such as ultra low latency and optimal speed.
Philips launches new OLED and MiniLED TV equipped with these technologies
- The 5G network can be used by telecom companies only when users subscribe to the company’s 5G plans.
- 5G service can be used on 3G and 4G devices. But you will not be able to take advantage of the 5G network’s ultrahigh speed without using a 5G device.
- In this case, you will have 5G plans, therefore, 5G plans and 5G SIM will be different in telecom companies. While subscribing to the 5G plan, you need to check whether your SIM is 5G-ready or not. If you are not optimized for telecom company for 5G, then you have to replace 3G or 4G SIM.
These changes will happen with 5G: According to the chip makers, with the arrival of 5G network, the experience of the users will be greatly increased. It is expected that the speed of internet in this network will be up to 1000 Mbps. It will be able to download 10 to 20 times faster data than 4G. For example: a movie can be downloaded on a 4G network in 6 minutes.
At the same time, on 5G network this time will be only 20 seconds. Through this technology, users will be able to do better and faster communication than before. It is being said to be completely reliable. According to an Ericsson report, 5G to 2026 is expected to generate a revenue of over $ 27 billion in India.