Realme X7 Max phone can be launched with MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor
What in the new updateChanges happened
- A small change has been made to the new update. It has been introduced primarily to fix bugs that are preventing users from accessing the App Tracking Transparency prompt.
- According to the changelog, “This update fixes the bug of the App Tracking Transparency feature. At the same time, it is being said that some users who disabled the Allow Apps to Request to Track were disabled after re-enabling it. Prompt will not be found.
- This update also provides important security updates which are important for every user. Explain that the new update does not fix the problem which has caused problems in the App Tracking Transparency option.
- 9to5Mac claims that many users are still unable to use the option even after upgrading to iOS 14.5.1.
- If you have not received the iOS 14.5.1 update, you can also manually check it. For this you have to go to Settings. Then go to General and tap on Software Update.
- Apple has also released the watchOS 7.4.1 update for models of Apple Watch Series 3 and above. The watchOS 7.4 update was a major upgrade given the ability that users would be able to unlock the device with the Apple Watch after wearing a face mask.
- However, no information has been provided about what is new in watchOS 7.4.1 for Apple Watch model or what bug has been fixed. According to the changelog for this update, “This update provides important security updates that are said to be important for all users. The watchOS 7.4.1 update is about 60 MB in size.
- The full changelog has not been released for this minor update of the new macOS 11.3.1 update. It has been said that macOS Big Sur 11.3.1 provides important security updates and it is important for all users.