Many users are unhappy with this policy of WhatsApp. In such a situation, they are searching for other options. Many people are moving towards apps like Signal, Telegram except WhatsApp. But if you do not agree to the WhatsApp policy then your account will be deleted. But even after WhatsApp is deleted, your data will remain in the server. Many people think that only by uninstalling WhatsApp, your account will be deleted. However, it is not like that. You have to delete your data by yourself. To delete WhatsApp from the phone, the user has to follow some steps. With this, all the data of the account is also deleted. So let’s know how you can delete WhatsApp data forever.
Delete WhatsApp data like this:
- For this, first you have to open the WhatsApp app on your phone. If you have an Android phone, then there will be three dots on the top right side. Tap on it.
- Then you will get some options. From these, you have to click on the Account option.
- After this you have to tap on Delete My Account option.
- After this you will have a new page open. In it, you will have to tap Delete My Account again.
- Then you have to explain the reason before pressing the Delete button.
- After this, once again, Delete My Account has to be tapped.
Learn about the new policy of WhatsApp: The company implemented this policy on 5 January. Under this, WhatsApp will take all the data of its users, which will contain the phone number, chatting, photos and videos as well as information about all the payments from the phone. At the same time, WhatsApp has made it clear that the user’s personal information will be shared with Facebook and Instagram. WhatsApp has made it clear that if users do not agree to this policy then their account will be deleted.