- Experience gift card from Taj Hotel on the occasion of Valentine’s Day
- According to WhatsApp, these messages can come via WhatsApp or email
- You need to be cautious with this message
Taj Hotel has alerted users by tweeting about this message. They have said not to trust such WhatsApp messages. It has been said that the Taj Experience gift card from Taj Hotel on the occasion of Valentine’s Day is completely wrong. No such offers have been announced by the hotel.
According to the report, the free gift card that has been asked to be given on WhatsApp message says that the Taj Hotel is offering free stay for seven days. A link is also provided with this message. This link is affected by malware. If users click on this link, then their information can be stolen.
50% advantage on phones with Amazon’s No Cost EMI service, avail this way
However, if seen, WhatsApp is aware of the incidents of spreading fake news on its platform and constantly forbids users to forward these messages. According to WhatsApp, these messages can come via WhatsApp or email. WhatsApp has written on its FAQ page that unauthorized third parties receive many unauthorized messages related to spam or fraud. In such a situation, it is better to ignore such messages.
Redmi may bring 4K TV in India soon, expected price of Rs 25000, read details
To identify fake messages, WhatsApp has also given four clues which are as follows-
1. The sender of the message claims to be related to WhatsApp.
2. It is said to forward it in such messages.
3. In the message, it is said that if the message is not forwarded, the user’s account may be suspended.
4. It is given in the message that the user will be given some gift.