- Choose according to your need
- 7 important things that should not be ignored even by forgetting
Do not ignore these things even after forgetting
1) Display Type: In the market, you will find different types of TV models such as LED, OLED, QLED etc. Take special care of panel technology, when you are planning to buy a new TV, you can choose the TV model according to your need.
2) Screen Size: It depends on your budget, needs and how far you watch TV. If the budget is less then you will get 32 inch and 40 inch TV models in the market. If you can spend a little more money then you will also get 55 inch and 65 inch TV models.
3) Refresh Rate: The refresh rate is measured in Hertz and refers to the number of times a picture will refresh on screen per second. When buying a new TV, you also need to know the refresh rate of whatever TV model you are buying.
4) Screen Resolution: There are currently available HD, Full HD, 4K, 4K UHD TV and 8K resolution TV models in the market. The more pixels there are, the more picture sharp and details are fine, so high resolution is better, but it is very important to keep your budget in mind while focusing on screen resolution.
5) Connectivity: When buying TV, also consider the number of ports of HDMI and USB in the TV model you are buying.
See Airtel and Vi plans with 365 days validity for less than Rs 5 every day
6) Sound: While buying TV, keep in mind that how many watt speakers you are getting in your TV model. In most TV models you will get sound output ranging from 20 W to 30 W. If the TV has DOLBY ATMOS sound support then it can prove to be a great option for you.
7) Application Support: Although many in the market smart TV Models are available, but in the TV model you are liking, you should know which OTT Apps are pre-installed or, say, which OTT apps support the TV you like. . Most of the TV models support apps such as Amazon Prime Video, Disney + Hotstar and Youtube in addition to Netflix, but the thing to note is that there are some TV models that support only a few of these apps.