- Transfer Google Play Music data to YouTube Music
- Time before 24 February 2021
- Google is shutting down this app completely
If you also use Google Play Music, then you will be able to use it for only 4 days and then you have to say goodbye to this app. Being told that Google Play Music Youtube music App (YouTube Music) Is being replaced by. If you listen to the songs in the Google Play Music app or if you have your music library built in it, then transfer it soon.
These prepaid plans of Jio, Airtel, Vi and BSNL come under 50 rupees
Google has started giving reminders and updates to Deadline to its users that the popular music streaming service Play Music is going to close soon. Library and data will be deleted in Google Play Music soon. This includes uploaded, purchased and music libraries by users Google play music Will be deleted as well. After this, the data will not be recovered again.
If you have transferred your data to YouTube Music, it is fine, but if you did not do so, you have the option to transfer it, so that your music library will be updated. If you want to download Google Play Music library and data, then you only have time before 24 February 2021.
Know before launch, Realme Narzo 30 Pro will be equipped with 3 best features, powerful processor and better 5G gaming experience
Let us know that Google stopped the operation of Play Music in December 2020, which will be converted into YouTube Music. Users who used the Google Play Music app for music till now can now transfer to YouTube Music. Here we are telling you how you can backup the data of Google Play Music and how to transfer it to YouTube Music with easy process:
- First of all, you have to download YouTube Music Music app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- To transfer your data, click on the transfer button.
- This data includes purchased and uploaded music libraries, music, playlists, radio station metadata, and search / play back history.
- Podcasts cannot be transferred under this feature.
- Users who have already transferred their data to the YouTube Music app have also asked Google to repeat the process again to keep their library updated.
- If users who do not transfer Google Play Music account to YouTube Music, then their subscription will be canceled at the end of their billing cycle.