- UDAI launches helpline number for Aadhaar users by giving information on Twitter
- Provides support in 12 different languages
- UIDAI Aadhaar gave this information from its official Twitter account
In such a situation, if you have not made an Aadhaar card, then go and get your Aadhaar card made. If you have an Aadhaar card and you need a solution to any problem related to it, then it can be solved by the helpline number issued by Aadhaar.
in country UIDAI Has started helpline number 1947. It provides support in 12 different languages in the country. After calling this number you can get a solution for every problem related to Aadhaar. UIDAI Aadhaar has informed from its official Twitter account that it has provided help on this helpline number in languages like Hindi, English, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese and Urdu. She goes.
now when Aadhaar Card If Indian citizens have the necessary documents, then people often face difficulties in updating their information in it. This process is being made easier with this helpline number issued by UDAI in the country.
UIDAI has also started making Aadhaar available to people for just fifty rupees and is an ATM-like card. People think that this card resembling ATM will be expensive, but it is not expensive. In order to stay in the grip of common people, it has been kept at low prices.
This Aadhaar card with PVC is equipped with many safety features. Along with being quite convenient, it won’t spoil soon. Now when it is made of PVC, it is obvious that it will not spoil easily and will last for a long time. It is also designed to look attractive on the lines of license and PAN card.
Talking about safety features, it has hologram, ghost image, microtext and guilloché pattern. All the information of the citizens are printed on this PVC card.
Pvc base card It is not a difficult task to make. You can get it made by going to the official website of UIDAI. Here we are telling you about step by step process for making PVC card. For this, first you have to go to the official website of UIDAI. then
– By going to ‘My Aadhaar’ section, you will see a drop menu. In this drop menu, go to the ‘Get Aadhar’ tab option and click on ‘Order Aadhar PVC Card’.
– After this, you have to fill in the security code box with a 12-digit Aadhaar number or 16-digit virtual ID or 28-digit EID. After that click on Send OTP.
After this, OTP will come on your mobile number (which is linked to Aadhaar), enter it in the box. After this, on the next page you will see a payment option.
– Now click on this option. If you use a credit or debit card, or use net banking, or you can also pay only fifty rupees through UPI.
-Once payment is made, its information will be found on your registered mobile number. A few days after this process is completed, the PVC Aadhaar card will arrive at the registered address.