- In the questionnaire that the company has created on the Realme India Forum, in the beginning, personal information such as age, gender, annual income and other questions are asked. Then Realme made some such questions from which the user took information about the phones they are using, whether they are satisfied with using that phone.
- This question is usually kept from time to time by the company, so that the company can know that what is going on in the market and how the users are moving the services matters on their phones. After all the questions related to the smartphone, Realme also raised some questions which were related to the laptop.
The upcoming Smartphone Realme C20A, 6.5 inch display, 5000mAh battery will get many bang-on features
Price can be from 3 thousand to 50 thousand rupees
- Realme asked users if they were planning to buy a new laptop in the next three months. If yes, how much can users spend for it. Realme kept a range between Rs 30,000 and Rs 50,000 in it. In such a situation, it can be assumed that Realme is working on launching an entry-level laptop, which can cost from Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000.
- It can give a tough competition to Xiaomi Mi Notebook 14, which is priced at Rs 41,999. Even Realme is asking people for their brand of laptop. This will give the company an idea of which brand they will have to compete in the market.
Cheap-durable fitband! Mi Band 6 to be launched soon in India, will run for 14 days in full charge
The company has prank to launch a laptop on 1 April
- Earlier, Realme had prank with its fans, announcing the launch of a laptop on 1 April. However, a lot of rumors were coming in the past about the Realme laptop and now these rumors are being proved right about this questionnaire.
- It can be said that the way the first wave of Corona last year forced the offices to shut down and increased the culture of work from home. Subsequently, a second wave of Corona has forced the offices to close again, forcing people to stay home once again.
- In such a situation, the company wants to capitalize on this opportunity with its product. If the company launches a new laptop, then users can benefit from it.